Home Page

Reporting incidents of bullying.

If you have any concerns of bullying you should talk to your child's class teacher, the teacher will investigate and take a log of your concerns and investigate the circumstances to decide whether further action is needed.

Concerns can also be disscussed with Miss Joesph ( learning and behaviour support mentor ) she will log the concerns and ensurethey are investigated. She will beĀ  present in the school playground before and after school should you wish to speak to her.

Parents and carers can instead call the school office and pass their concerns on to Mrs Lad who will log the concerns and pass the information on to the relevant member of staff.

In the most serious cases it may be necessary to involve the Head Teacher.